As a landlord renting in Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Southwark or Newham you are required to apply for a property licence in order to rent your property, this slightly changes from different councils we advise you to check with your local council with regards to their terms.

House in Multiple Occupation (HMO)

A HMO is a house or a flat which is occupied by three or more unrelated persons, who do not form a single household ( i,e a family ) and share amenities such as bathrooms

Please see the following links to the local councils regarding their licencing laws and application. We can apply and carry out the licensing process for you please ask a member of the team.

Helpful Links From Local Councils